DPGF1U Series of 1U front access GMT fuse panels provide distribution and overload protection for 4/6 or 10/12 circuits in 4/6 single-bus fuses or 8/12 dual-bus (A&B) fuses (4 or 6 per bus) configuration.
DPGF1U Series of 1U front access GMT fuse panels distribute up to a total of 160 amperes of load current from two separate 80-ampere sources with true A and B distribution and alarm capabilities. A and B sections of the dual-bus panel are isolated and can be separately configured for 12, 24/48 volts and are polarity neutral. Fuse sizes are ½ to 20 amperes. Alarms are indicated by a Green/Red LED and one Form C relay contact per bus.
DPGF1U Series of 1U front access GMT fuse panels come with brackets that permit mounting in either a 19- or 23-inch relay rack. They can be mounted from the front of the rack with offsets every quarter-inch from front to back to align with existing rack-mounted equipment.
THREE YEAR WARRANTY
Features and Options
- All Connections Made at the Front
- One Mounting Position High: 1.75”
- 19- or 23-Inch Rack Mounting
- GMT Fuses, ½A to 20A
- Single Bus with 4 or 6 Fuses
- Dual Bus (A/B) with 4 or 6 Fuses per Bus
- Bus Capacity: Up to 80A per Bus
- Operating Voltage: 12, 24/48VDC
- POLARITY NEUTRAL
- A & B are Isolated Loads
- A & B Can Be Separately Configured
- Status LED
- One Form C Relay Contact per Bus