DPB1U Series 1U DC breaker panel provide distribution and overload protection for 1 to 12 circuits. The panels are only one mounting position (1.75 inches) high.
The panel provides 1 to 12 single-bus breakers or 2 to 12 dual-bus (A&B) breakers (1 to 6 per bus) and distributes up to a total of 300 amperes of load current from two separate 150-ampere sources with true A and B distribution and alarm capabilities.
A and B sections of the dual-bus 1u dc breaker panel are isolated and can be separately configured for 12, 24 or 48 volts and are polarity neutral.
Breaker capacities are from 1 to 50 amperes. Alarms are indicated by a dual-color LED (green/red) and one Form C relay contact per bus.
The 1u dc breaker panels come with brackets that permit mounting in either a 19- or 23-inch relay rack. They can be mounted from the front of the rack with offsets every quarter-inch front to back to align with existing rack-mounted equipment.
Features and Options
- One Mounting Position High: 1.75"
- 19- or 23-Inch Rack Mounting
- Magnetic Circuit Breakers
- Single Bus with 1 to 12 Breakers
- Dual Bus (A/B) with 1 to 6 Breakers each side
- Voltage: 12, 24 or 48VDC
- POLARITY NEUTRAL
- A & B are Isolated Loads
- A & B Can Be Separately Configured
- 1A to 50A per Breaker
- Bus Capacity: 150A per Bus
- Green/Red LED Breaker Alarm
- Two Form C Relay Contacts per Bus (A/B)
- Rack Offset Every ¼" from Front to Back
- Fail Safe Option
- Circuit Breaker Panels