The SLI15 1.5kVA Inverter Series provides an ideal solution for telecom, IT, and industrial applications. Due to innovative technology solutions, the SLI15 inverters pack 1500 watts of power into a light (5.6 kg) and compact package that is mountable in 19” racks and is only one rack unit high.
The SLI15 1.5kVA Inverter Series offers four models for different input (24 and 48 VDC) and output (115 and 230 VAC) voltage combinations. An integrated controller, along with an optional internal Static Transfer Switch (STS) enable flexible and scalable systems which are truly “plug and play”, and require no external subsystems. The inverters can be stacked up to the power level needed by each application up to a maximum of 6 units and also have the capability to be configured for generating a 3-phase voltage source.
Electrical performance of the SLI15 1.5kVA is exemplary of a top-of-the-market products with efficiency that peaks at 93% and a patent-pending control algorithm that compensates current harmonics on the DC side without using bulky andexpensive filters. The SLI15 includes a powerful on-board Digital Signal Processor (DSP) that allows easy programming of main parameters through use of its front-panel keypad and LCD display. In addition, the SLI15 can be interfaced with an RS-485 serial communications link and this in turn can be interfaced with most Aspiro and Guardian DC Power Systems using a translator board.
TWO YEAR WARRANTY
Features and Options
- 1U height x 19” width x 14.94” depth; 19” rack-mount
- Input isolated from ground for positive or negative ground connection at 24VDC or 48VDC
- High efficiency: up to 93%
- True sine wave output
- Parallelable output with current share and synchronization of up to 6 inverters working in parallel
- Front panel LCD display to monitor and set the main parameters
- RS-485 serial link
- Constant input current sink from battery for extended life
- Optional hot-swappable configuration
- Optional internal Static Transfer Switch
- In the -STS version, ON line (primary source to the load) or OFF line mode (UPS mode)
- Configurable for being used as Three Phase source (3 units required, see page 6 for further details)
- Can be integrated into Guardian Access Power Systems